2. Don’t do your best work for the applause it generates but for the personal pride it delivers.
3. The only standard worth reaching for is BIW (Best In World).
4. In the new world of business, everyone works in Human Resources.
5. In the new world of business, everyone’s part of the Leadership Team.
6. Words can inspire. And words can destroy. Choose yours well.
7. You become your excuses.
8. You’ll get your game-changing ideas away from the office versus in the middle of work. Make time for solitude. Creativity needs the space to present itself.
9. It could take you 30 years to build a great reputation and 30 seconds of bad judgment to lose it.
10. The client is always watching.
11. The way you do one thing defines the way you’ll do everything. Every act matters.
12. People want to be inspired to pursue a vision. It’s your job to give it to them.
13. The purpose of work is to help people. The other rewards are inevitable by-products of this singular focus.
14. Remember that the things that get scheduled are the things that get done.
15. Keep promises and be impeccable with your word. People buy more than just your products and services. They invest in your credibility.