With the hope that you continue to quietly consider implementing them as well as discussing them at your next team meeting:
1. Good enough just isn’t good enough.
2. Brilliant things happen when you go the extra mile for every single customer.
3. An addiction to distraction is the death of creative production. Enough said.
4. If you’re not failing regularly, you’re definitely not making much progress.
5. Lift your teammates up versus tear your teammates down. Anyone can be a critic. What takes guts is to see the best in people.
6. Remember that a critic is a dreamer gone scared.
7. Leadership’s no longer about position. Now, it’s about passion. And having an impact through the genius-level work that you do.
8. The bigger the dream, the more important the team.
9. If you’re not thinking for yourself, you’re following – not leading.
10. Work hard. But build an exceptional family life. What’s the point of reaching the mountaintop but getting there alone?
11. The job of the leader is to develop more leaders.
12. The antidote to deep change is daily learning. Investing in your professional and personal development is the smartest investment you can make. Period.
13. Smile. It makes a difference.
14. Say “please” and “thank you”. It makes a difference.
15. Shift from doing mindless toil to doing valuable work.
To be continued: