- A rare-air dream requires an explosively great team. The smartest way to grow a company is to develop your people.
- Happy people make happy leaders–which create happy teams. So work on your happiness.
- A smile to a stranger is a gift of vast proportions.
- If world-class was easy, everyone would be doing it.
- Being on time is hip. Keeping your promises is cool. Having good manners is in.
- Busy isn’t productivity. Fake work isn’t real work. Fight for focus. And execute on what counts.
- Exceptional physical fitness is a game-changer.
- A fast-growing company is a highly-vulnerable entity. As you scale, it’s so easy to stop doing the special things that made you special. Stay solid on your founding values. Work even harder to be of service. Push even more passionately for mastery.
- Never miss a single opportunity to help another human being. At the end, our highest honor will come from our influence on others.
- The illusion of safety is always more dangerous than the discomfort of innovation.
- The greatest leaders build more leaders.
- Legendary performers are generated via their daily rituals more than their inherited talents.
- Business is a dialogue. Lose the dialogue with those you serve and you’ll lose the business. Period. And always remember who puts food on your table.
- A job is only a job if you fall into the trap of perceiving it as a job. All work is a spectacular opportunity to polish your craft, push your edges, transcend your fears and bring greater light into the world.
- Achievement without joy is failure, not winning.
Reproduced with kind permission from Robin Sharma