It all starts with these 20 lessons–some of the BEST lessons I’ve learned in my life. I first shared them last year and everyone found them so valuable I wanted to send them over to you today…
And so… …
Here are the first 20 insights to help you fly (share them so we uplift all around us too)…
1. Success has less to do with hard work and more to do with massive focus on your few best opportunities.
2. Why resist change when it’s the main source of your growth?
3. The more you invest in growing and developing your mind set and way of seeing the world, the more everything you touch transforms in a breathtakingly positive way.
4. Pursuing perfection really does matter (in a world highly accepting of mediocrity).
5.Doing something super-nice for at least one stranger a day gives them a gift and an even larger one to yourself.
6. Adore your parents. You’ll miss them when they’re gone.
7. The smartest thing you can do to grow a great company is to first sweat getting A-players only onto your team and then sweat training and developing them so they play their A-game.
8. Have the discipline to clean out all the energy-draining people in your life. You really do rise or fall to the level of your associations.
9. Doing huge dreams we have never done can be frightening. Yet when we push to the edges of our limits, our limits expand.
10. If you don’t make the time for yourself to get inspired, no one around you will ever be inspired.
11. Your diet affects your moods. Eat like a superstar.
12. Talk less. Do more.
13. Integrity is more valuable than income.
14. When your dominant business focus is to deliver outrageous amounts of value to your customers every time they do business with you, they become fanatical followers who tell the world about what you do.
15. Real leaders have the guts to have the hard conversations.
16. Reviewing your Big 5 annual goals every morning and working on your plan every day is an exceptionally powerful way to breed unbeatable focus and drive.
17. Measure your success via your influence and impact versus only by your income and net worth.
18. To become successful, first learn how to be happy. Too many think that the route to happiness is to get successful. Untrue.
19. Getting ultra-fit lifts every other area of your life.
20. Self-belief is so incredibly important. Because if you don’t believe you can achieve a vision/goal, then you won’t even start to do the work needed to achieve that vision/goal.
I sincerely hope you use these key lessons to electrify your mind set and your game plan so you start 2015 in an ultra-powerful way.
Look out for more next week!