1. Dream Big. Start small. Act now.
2. Victims make excuses. Leaders deliver results.
3. Clarity breeds mastery.
4. Education is inoculation against disruption.
5. A problem is only a problem when viewed as a problem.
6. All change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end.
7. If you’re not scared a lot you’re not doing very much.
8. Where victims see adversity, extreme achievers see opportunity.
9. The project you are most resisting carries your greatest growth.
10. Small daily improvements over time lead to stunning results.
11. Criticism is the price of ambition.
12. Potential unexpressed turns to pain.
13. Ordinary people love entertainment. Extraordinary people adore education.
14. Your daily behaviour reveals your deepest beliefs.
15. The only failure is not trying.
16. Focus is more valuable than IQ.
17. To double your income, triple your investment in self-development.
18. Your excuses are nothing more than the lies your fears have sold you.
19. An addiction to distraction is the end of your creative production.
20. Life is short. Be of use.