- Do work that pushes you to your edges.
- Waste zero time on the past.
- Focus on being masterful at one thing versus mediocre at many things.
- Celebrate how far you’ve come versus the distance still to go.
- Accept the project you fear the most.
- Leave an inspirational quote on a stranger’s wind-shield.
- Wow a customer.
- Install a new habit.
- Remember that the mother of genius is simplicity.
- Know that the thing that is easiest to do is rarely the thing that is best to do.
- Speak less and listen better.
- Record your ideal day in your journal.
- Forgive someone.
- Don’t confuse money with meaning nor income with impact.
- Spend the first 20 minutes of your day in exercise (it seriously optimizes brain and personal performance).
Reproduced with kind permission from Robin Sharma